Finniss River/Dundee Mother-ship Special
- Return Qantas, Jetstar or Virgin airfares from most Australian capital cities
or with Airnorth flights from some QLD & WA regional towns.
- Chauffeur driven transfers from and back to Darwin airport.
- First and Last night quality Darwin accommodation (no meals)
- Air Conditioned 4WD return transportation to and from Dundee Beach.
- Three full days Finniss River Barra and Black Jew fishing, mud crabbing is a
no charge optional extra.
- All meals provided plus two nights mother-ship accommodation whilst on location.
- Professional Fishing Guide and purpose built Barra boat with all fishing gear
(provided on a replace if lost basis).
- BYO Alcohol.
Our all inclusive 4 to 10 share package price
ONLY $3,450* per person
By staying on the Mother ship you are virtually "spot on" the fishing grounds so there
is no time wasted travelling to and from the mainland each day.
You are also not stuck out in the hot sun between tides. With a mother-ship
you can simply drop back for an air-conditioned rest and a few cold drinks
or a cup of coffee between the best fishing times of the day.
OPTIONAL ADD ON’s
All as easy as 1,2,3
- Extend your Barra Tour experience by adding extra “on location” fishing days,
all inclusive quad share price of $740 per person per day.
- Darwin extra night stay over Plus Adelaide River Jumping crocodile / Litchfield Park
full day tour package (Picnic lunch provided, twin share accommodation)
ONLY $235 per person
We recommend taking this day tour on your first day in Darwin to give you an appreciation of the vastness, beauty and dangers of the Territory before you embark on your Barra Fishing Charter. It also gives you time to acclimatise to the slower more relaxed Darwin way of living.
- Darwin extra night stay over (twin share accommodation)
ONLY $100 per person
“A day in Darwin is like a weeks holiday anywhere else......”
*Based on early-bird flight rates