5 Day Dundee Beach / Finniss River Fishing
- Return Qantas, Jetstar or Virgin airfares from most Australian capital cities
or with Airnorth flights from some QLD & WA regional towns.
- Chauffeur driven transfers from and back to Darwin airport.
- First and Last night quality Darwin accommodation (no meals)
- Air Conditioned 4WD return transportation to and from Dundee Beach.
- Three full days Finniss River Barra and Black Jew fishing.
- Mud crabbing and/or rare bird watching is a no charge optional extra.
- All meals provided plus two nights accommodation whilst on location.
- Professional Fishing Guide and 5.6mtr Barra boat with all fishing gear
(provided on a replace if lost basis).
Our all inclusive 5 day twin or triple share package price
ONLY $2,990* per person
OPTIONAL ADD ON’s
All as easy as 1,2,3
- Extend your Barra Tour experience by adding extra “on location” fishing days,
all inclusive quad share price from $620 per person per day.
- Darwin extra night stay over Plus Adelaide River Jumping crocodile / Litchfield Park
full day tour package (Picnic lunch provided, twin share accommodation)
ONLY $235 per person
We recommend taking this day tour on your first day in Darwin to give you an appreciation of the vastness, beauty and dangers of the Territory before you embark on your Barra Fishing Safari. It also gives you time to acclimatise to the slower more relaxed Darwin way of living.
- Darwin extra night stay over (twin share accommodation)
ONLY $100 per person
If you just feel like an easy day relaxing around the pool and spa with maybe a Guinness Pie lunch at the close by Irish Pub and/or spending a couple of hours at the Aviation Museum or Hand fish feeding at Doctors Gully, plus lots more, it’s all there at your finger tips for around $10 a head.
“A day in Darwin is like a weeks holiday anywhere else......”
*Based on early-bird flight rates