THE DALY RIVER
- Return Qantas, Jetstar or Virgin airfares from most Australian capital cities
or with Airnorth flights from some QLD & WA regional towns.
- We meet you at Darwin airport and then transport you to the Daly River in our
air conditioned Toyota Prado (about a 2 1/2 hour drive) stopping briefly on the
way if you wish to purchase any alcoholic drinks for your stay at the Daly River.
- Three nights "on location" accommodation, your choice between two of the best venues right on the Daly River. The magnificent Woolianna Tourist Park's fully self contained units or The Banyan Farm's ensuite, air conditioned, new cabins. Both have beautiful swimming pools and parkland surrounds plus direct boat ramp access to the Daly River.
- All meals are included in our package at the Banyan Farm or BYO and self cook at the Woolianna Tourist Park (we can pre arrange food for you at cost).
- Three full days Barra fishing.
- All fishing gear provided (on a replace if lost or broken basis)
- Professional Fishing guide and Barra boat
- Take home fish bagged & boxed for you return flight.
- Transportation back to Darwin for your last night staying at the
Travelodge Mirambeena resort, with special freezer facility made available for
your take home fish plus a late 12 noon check out arranged for you on day five,
- Chauffeur driven limo transportation back to the Darwin Airport after check out.
Our all inclusive triple or quad share
ONLY $3,150* per person
OPTIONAL ADD ON’s
All as easy as 1,2,3
- Extend your Barra Tour experience by adding extra “on location” fishing days,
all inclusive quad share price from $620 per person per day.
- Darwin extra night stay over Plus Adelaide River Jumping crocodile / Litchfield Park
full day tour package (Picnic lunch provided, twin share accommodation)
ONLY $235 per person
We recommend taking this day tour on your first day in Darwin to give you an appreciation of the vastness, beauty and dangers of the Territory before you embark on your Barra Fishing Charter. It also gives you time to acclimatise to the slower more relaxed Darwin way of living.
- Darwin extra night stay over (twin share accommodation)
ONLY $100 per person
If you just feel like an easy day relaxing around the pool and spa with maybe a Guinness Pie lunch at the close by Irish Pub and/or spending a couple of hours at the Aviation Museum or Hand fish feeding at Doctors Gully, plus lots more, it’s all there at your finger tips for around $10 a head.
“A day in Darwin is like a weeks holiday anywhere else......”
*Based on early-bird flight rates