BYNOE HARBOUR FLY FISHING
(Casting or Trolling if you prefer)
- Return Qantas, Jetstar or Virgin airfares from most Australian capital cities
or with Airnorth flights from some QLD & WA regional towns.
- Chauffeur driven transfers from Darwin airport.
- First and Last nights quality accommodation in Darwin (no meals provided)
- Pick up from your Darwin accommodation.
- Three full days sight/fly fishing on the pristine waters of Bynoe Harbour.
- All accommodation and meals provided on location.
- All fishing gear supplied (on a replace if lost basis)
- Professional Fishing guide & purpose built 5.6mtr boat with casting platform.
- Transportation back to Darwin for your last night .
- Chauffeur driven transfer back to Darwin airport.
Our all inclusive 5 day quad share package price
with your choice of accommodation
$2,990* per person for Sandpalms
(a tropical retreat just 4klms from a Bynoe boat ramp)
$3,400* per person for Crab Claw Island Resort
(water frontage with its own boat ramp)
OPTIONAL ADD ON’s
All as easy as 1,2,3
- Extend your Barra Tour experience by adding extra “on location” fishing days,
all inclusive quad share price from $620 per person per day.
- Darwin extra night stay over Plus Adelaide River Jumping crocodile / Litchfield Park
full day tour package (Picnic lunch provided, twin share accommodation)
ONLY $235 per person
We recommend taking this day tour on your first day in Darwin to give you an appreciation of the vastness, beauty and dangers of the Territory before you embark on your Barra Fishing Safari. It also gives you time to acclimatise to the slower more relaxed Darwin way of living.
- Darwin extra night stay over (twin share accommodation)
ONLY $100 per person
If you just feel like an easy day relaxing around the pool and spa with maybe a Guinness Pie lunch at the close by Irish Pub and/or spending a couple of hours at the Aviation Museum or Hand fish feeding at Doctors Gully, plus lots more, it’s all there at your finger tips for around $10 a head.
“A day in Darwin is like a weeks holiday anywhere else......”
*Based on early-bird flight rates