Dundee, Shady Camp or Coastal Rivers & Creeks
5 Day Offer includes
- Return Qantas or Virgin airfares from most Australian capital cities
or with Airnorth flights from some QLD & WA regional towns.
- Chauffeur driven transfers from and back to Darwin airport.
- First and Last night quality Darwin accommodation (no meals)
- Air Conditioned 4WD return transportation to and from Shady Camp.
- Three full days fishing, mud crabbing where applicable.
- All meals provided plus two nights mother-ship accommodation whilst on location.
- Professional Fishing Guide and purpose built Barra boat with all fishing gear
(provided on a replace if lost basis).
- BYO Alcohol.
All included and exclusive triple or quad share price
ONLY $3,500* per person
By staying on the Mother ship you are virtually "spot on" the fishing grounds so there
is no time wasted travelling to and from the mainland each day.
You are also not stuck out in the hot sun between tides. With a mother-ship
you can simply drop back for an air-conditioned rest and a few cold drinks
or a cup of coffee between the best fishing times of the day.
*Based on early-bird flight rates